Monday, March 19, 2012

CoD Black Ops The Way I Like It

CoD Black Ops The Way I Like It

Hardcore Team Deathmatch with the XMG boys = Rutherford, BangTango, Groundhog, DarkCoversDad, and JohhnyEatSak (or somethin). One of the few matches where I camp my ass off. Beginning of the vid with Rutherford down twice, each time I'm debating whether I want to revive him, or just shoot him for the hell of it. "Schuuultz...get your ass over here!" :D About half my kills were probably by Attack Helicopter - betcha these guys create a Ghost class after this asswhoopin (Cyber with the 2-16, ouch.) Accidental teamkill @ 2:08 - my finger twitched on the mouse button, I swear. :P Second Chance Pro triple kill ending ftw, Whooo! At least 2 people rage quit at the end of this match, lol. I do not own the rights to use the song "That's the Way I Like It" by KC & The Sunshine Band.





0 comments: